Quality Roofs at a Fair Price
- Installation and Repair
- Commercial and Residential
- Lifetime Product Warranty
- Limited Lifetime Labor Warranty
- Licensed and Insured
- Large Selection of Asphalt & Metal Products
Same Day Free Estimates
We'll give you an honest evaluation and a fair price on a quality roof that will last!
Proud Installers of GAF
Largest roofing manufacturer in the world. We go above standard with our product and labor warranties, training, and the quality of materials we offer. Our hundreds of positive reviews, certifications, and awards to show for it. We protect what matters most!
We Offer Lifetime Labor & Material Warranties
Limited Lifetime Labor Warranty
Our team of highly skilled professionals takes pride in their work. We provide the best roofing service and that is why we can confidently offer a limited lifetime labor warranty.
*This is a warranty against construction defects, not normal wear and tear.*
Overall Lifetime Material Warranty
GAF Roofing offers one of the best warranties in the industry. For added peace of mind, they make it fast and easy to learn about and compare our different roofing warranties, so you can find the best coverage option for your home.
We’re Always Ready To Answer Your Questions
Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology
You’re getting the very best combination of weight and performance that modern technology and testing can deliver. No one makes a better asphalt shingle for:
- Granule adhesion
- Wind uplift resistance
- Fire resistance
Frequently Asked Questions
This warranty will cover any repairs or service needs over the lifetime of the material. This is a great warranty to have so that if something does happen to the materials of your roofing, it will be repaired at no cost to you.
We are transparent with our quotes and keep the customer well informed. We’ll give you an honest evaluation and a fair price on a quality roof that will last for years to come!
Potential signs you may need a new roof:
- Shingle edges are curled or shingle tabs are cupped.
- Sagging decking or “soft spots” on the surface of the roof.
- Bald spots where granules are missing.
- Cracked shingles.
- Your roof is at least 20 years old; while many shingles today are produced for durability, many factors can accelerate the aging of shingles.
- The roof just looks old and worn.
- Neighbors are getting new roofs. Homes built around the same time period can be experiencing the same types of weather conditions can mean that your roof is nearing its useful life.
- Dark streaks. Airborne algae cause dark streaks on roof decks. While this may not necessarily harm the roof shingles, it may not look good.
- Moss can grow on roof surfaces that don’t get much sunlight, especially in cool, moist climates. Moss growth can be more than a cosmetic issue. Moss holds moisture against the roof surface and overtime in freezing climates can cause damage to the granules on the top of the shingles. Moss can be brushed off but it won’t prevent it from growing again; take care not to damage the shingle surface.
Ripcord Construction can replace your roof in one to two days. In extreme cases, depending on the weather, complexity, and accessibility of your home it could take three to six days.
This warranty covers any regular issues caused by Ripcord Construction. The warranty doesn't include any damage done by natural disasters or anything else out of Ripcord's control like a tree falling. We also don't cover damage done by other roofing companies.